Wednesday, July 27, 2011

long time

it's been about a month since i wrote. and this is mostly due to alot of the anxiety i have been having this pregnancy. i know i am supposed to be happy and excited and all that optimistic stuff. but for some reason, i have not been able to get to that quite yet. i have learned that i cannot control my anxiety, but accept it and move forward. i am anxious, i get nervous, and i cause myself to have crazy exacerbated symptoms. ignoring it is much worse than accepting it. so that is that really. accepting it has allowed my to feel better.

soooooo moving forward, i am almost 12 weeks. that is good! and i actually am getting a little more excited. i will finally get to be off my annoying progesterone supps. this friday and i could not be happier. they make me dizzy at this point and then that's crappy. so i am hoping being off of them brings some relief and normalcy. either way, there has been lots more changes with my body than i would have thought. it's crazy ... it's like everything is changing and my body is supposed to just go with the flow. that's hard. this was just my body for almost 34 years! almost 2nd trimester. phew.

my husband is the best, i am so grateful for him. i am a crazy pregnant woman with strange anxieties and emotions. he's the best.

next wed is our nuchal tranlucency scan. i think it will be okay, and i am looking forward to seeing baby h on the ultrasound. haven't seen the little bean in forever .... 4 weeks by the time we do! i'm hoping we see lots of movement and everything looks good.

so ... fingers crossed that things are going to be on an upswing.

No comments:

Post a Comment