Monday, June 27, 2011

sleep!

really, i need more sleep. i am actually sleeping more with the fatigue from being pg. but last night i didn't sleep at all. it's a bad side effect of my anxiety - today was our 7wk ultrasound. it was amazing! simply amazing. i never thought i would see the day that a little teeny 1/2" baby would be inside me with a teeny heart beating away at 140bpm. it was so wonderful <3 i am so glad j was with me, it was emotional, but surprisingly enough i didn't cry. i thought i would, but i think i was so relieved and happy that i just wanted to focus on that.

so now i only have one more appointment with my RE. i'm actually sad about that :( i really really liked her and she was so honest and real with me. my OB practice has a bunch of doctors, so that won't be as personal. but i recall the nurses being nice, so i hope that's the same. my first OB appt is on 7/15 which is near. i think that will be a long one, and hopefully i'll check out ok with my bloodwork and all.

i am so happy, so tired and so in love with my baby and my husband. everyday i realize how blessed i am, and thankful for each day i am pregnant. i am sure it will go by fast, and i don't want to rush it, but i cannot wait till i am 12 weeks and we can tell all our family and friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment