Wednesday, June 15, 2011

looking good for this nervous nelly

of all the things not to have inherited from my mom, i wish i wasn't nervous and could toss away any anxiety. but, i guess i have to control it and to think more positively :)

first ultrasound went great! we saw our ONE little sac on the screen, measuring 6.79mm at 5 weeks. it was so awesome. looks like it is in a good spot in the uterus and my beta levels went up too! next ultrasound is this coming monday, so i'll be just over 6 weeks. so praying and hoping we hear a strong heartbeat <3 , and that beta levels are outstanding. this lo is doing pretty well, but i am still anxious. i guess that's normal after all the tests, and procedures. after monday's ultrasound i had brown spotting ... it's tapered off and i'm sure it was a result of the t/v u/s, but it was still scary. i have got to learn to relax!

i am continuing my acupuncture. i really like it, it seems to help me, and i don't want to give it up till week 12. i think that gives me 7 more session. it is so worth the money and helps with my overall relaxation. so i won't buy any clothes, purses or other unnecessary items ... it's worth it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment