Wednesday, April 13, 2011

rain rain

we have been getting alot of it, and the trees are going crazy! it's nice to see them bloom, but my poor allergies :)

i think i am on day 5 of increased metformin (1500mg), so far so good. i am really hoping it helps with my hormones. i don't think the 1000mg did too much. i'm not expecting to get cycles on my own ... that would be cool, but unlikely ... just help with everything else when i do my next inject cycle. i am happy i took april off. it's nice not to have to go to the doctor all the time, but on the other hand i feel like i am missing an opportunity to conceive. either way, i think i was meant to have a break to catch up on all my work and clear my head. meds fog things up. in the meantime, i am temping and charting. hey ... maybe i'll get lucky and ovulate on my own! that would be cool! worth a shot to try ;)

i should take a pic of the little plants we have growing for the garden this year. i am looking forward to planting and everything. can't wait till we have our own house for it.

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Awards! You can pick up your prize badge at my blog; then keep the nomination train rolling by honoring those blogs that touch your heart

    ReplyDelete