Thursday, April 21, 2011

relaxing?

i would love to say that i have been relaxing on my break. well, i actually have since i have not been super obsessed with thinking about ttc. but i have been stressed out from work. i need a new job, preferably in a school where i can work on vocational stuff and transition stuff. is that feasible as an OT?? sure, but i have to find a site first. i made one call, i'm hoping to hear back next week and then move forward. even if i don't get hired till fall, i'd be cool with that.

ttc. well, i've been temping this whole cycle, and it's not showing me much. maybe in the next few days i'll see a temp spike and maybe that will mean i'll ovulate on my own?? oh, that would be amazing. it's a long shot, but it would be nice. even if we try to get a baby out of it and we don't and i ovulate, i'd be happy :) i'm still contemplating my meeting with my RE on may 2. i hope i get a med change. something has to give. either that or i get more time to let my follicles grow bigger before a trigger. my numbers at P4 indicate that i do ovulate, so there is an eggie in one of those follicles, but for some reason the connection for fertilization is not being made. i just want to know and help it all along :)

in the meantime ... Easter bunny time!

No comments:

Post a Comment