Friday, May 20, 2011

another 2ww

today, well maybe tomorrow actually, i begin another 2ww. but this cycle has been different in so many ways. i started acupuncture and i love it. it is really relaxing, and i think it helped my body to relax and bring blood flow to my uterus and all that. goodness knows with my lack of and inconsistent periods, blood wasn't flowing there actively! i had two follicles on the right and they grew pretty nicely within a week and a half's amount of time. lining was good and although my estrogen wasn't as high as it had been, i still think it was good. i changed my diet alot also. got myself onto taking the prescribed 1500mg of met, and also not eating any "white" starches and no candy/sweets/cakes, etc. at all. i definitely think the food change helped alot. i am now fuller longer, and eat more fruit and veg. i discovered some great low carb breads and overall feel like a healthier person. i also think i reacted better to the injects and trigger. i'm not a mess emotionally or hormonally. and that's the best part.

now here's the downside. feeling like this cycle was awesome, does not make me want to do it again. i am not sure what i could change for another cycle except maybe going totally gluten free. that and taking the recommended herbs from my acupuncturist. but i am not sure i am okay with both of those things. we actually filled out the consent forms for IVF in case we decide to go that route. i just am not sure i could stomach another IUI. it's so tortuous mentally. all these perfect conditions time after time and pfft. i decided not to bring up the decision what to do next till at least my p4 results on tuesday. that will start the thinking process, and off course a decision will be made at the end of the 2ww.

but!!!!!! i am still hoping i won't have to make a choice :) that option is still there and i'm holding fast to the idea that some magic is/will be occurring inside of me very soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment