Sunday, May 1, 2011

a letter

i was inspired to write a letter to my unborn baby by other women and i am hoping it helps me and centers me.

dear baby h,

i think about you all the time and i have never met you. i know i will instantly love you the moment you are conceived and cannot wait for that feeling. your father and i want you more than anything in this world, so know you were loved from the very beginning. i dream about holding you in my arms, looking into your eyes and snuggling you. your hand will always be held and your life will be held near to our hearts.

i wonder what you will look like. will you be born with a head full of hair like me, or be a blonde baby like your dad. will you have light eyes, or will you have your great-grandfather's beautiful brown eyes? what will your personality be like, will you be happy and smiling like me? i know you will love hugs and affection like your father and i.

i hope you will fall in love with music like your parents, you will have music all around you and always have the opportunity to see musicians and surround your life with the inspiration of song.

that's all for now baby, till i have you in my arms, i will wait to be blessed with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment