Monday, May 23, 2011

yet another 2ww

our IUIs seemed to go well last week. the last 2 times i took the trigger shot, it was like i ovulated that same evening. but this time, it felt like i ovulated the friday afternoon after the 2nd IUI. maybe it was just IUI pains .... i don't temp so i am not really sure. but i did have ewcm beginning on thurs through saturday morning. so i am hoping everything was timed better. now i just have to count on my eggs being good. this cycle was different for many reasons, but most especially my attitude was better. i made this one count. i took care of us and me. i cheated here and there, but no sweets/breads/candy binges at all. and no candy at all. that's impressive! so these eggs are the best i think i ever ovulated. i will find out of course when i go for my p4 tomorrow.

p4. i am so nervous about it. my last cycle it was an 8 and that's no good. i want a 15, well .... i would love like a 30 or something! but we'll see. i keep tossing around the idea of IVF in my head, and i know it will be my next step. well i don't know, but i want it to be. it seems more controlled. i just wish it were less expensive.

well. positive thoughts! got to pray for my p4 tomorrow and a happy ending to my current 2ww :)

No comments:

Post a Comment